Book a Reservation
The foreskin is the fold of skin that covers the glans penis (head of the penis). At birth, the foreskin and the glans penis are lightly joined. In most boys, by about five years of age the foreskin can be at least partly retracted (pulled back) and by puberty it is fully retractable in about 9 out of 10 boys.
1. The operation is performed under local anesthesia
2. Excise the appropriate amount of long prepuce
3. Wound suture with absorbable stitches or staple (if use circumcision anastomat) A dressing is applied around the tip of the penis
1. Shower would be allowed after 24 hours, do not apply soup at the wound.
2. For the kids, the wound would applied duroderm which is waterproof and could absorb the discharge, normally will off after 10-12 days and no need daily dressing.
3. Good personal hygiene, change underwear daily.
4. The stitches is absorbable, totally absorbed normally need 2-3 weeks.